It’s fun to read BTH online, it’s nice to print it out, but if you have an Amazon Kindle, you can take Back-to-Homeschool anywhere by following the below simple directions!
- Save the Back-to-Homeschool issue of your choice to your computer.
- Plug the Kindle’s USB cord (the cord that lets you charge it) into your computer with the other end attached to your Kindle.
- Let the Kindle install the neccessary software (this will take pretty quick)
- Select “View Files” when the Kindle’s options window appears on your computer.
- Open a separate folder on your computer, the area where the BTH issue you saved is stored.
- Click and drag the issue into the bottom of the Kindle’s documents folder. Let it copy the file. When it’s done, you will see Back-to-Homeschool in the folder.
- Unplug your Kindle and BTH will be saved with the rest of your books!