SEND IN YOUR STORIES, ART, POEMS, PHOTOS, REVIEWS, RECIPES, and…. ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF!
We haven’t had that many submissions for our April/May issue, and unless we receive more, it is going to be rather short! Here are some ideas for submissions to our April/May issue, themed “topsy-turvy!”
- Write a funny fictional story
- Submit a short true tale about a hilarious homeschooling escapade
- Write about what you’ve been doing for homeschool-work
- Send in an April Fool’s themed poem
- Write about your homeschooling style
- Write about how homeschooling is in your country
- Draw or paint a comedic picture
- Send in funny jokes and riddles
- Review homeschooling books
Keep those submissions coming– we are desperately in need of submissions! Anything can help!
Check out our submission guidelines for more information.