Want to be a part of BTH magazine?
Email your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your questions/comments to email@example.com
Email anything about subscriptions to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can either write an article about the topic of your choice, submit a story, submit a paper you wrote for homeschool-work, or write for one of our monthly columns. If you have a new idea, submit that, too! You can also submit your picture for a chance to be a cover model. Remember, not all articles, pictures, etcetera, can be chosen, but we at BTH make sure that we try our hardest to include as many as we can!
ARTICLE AND STORY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Write a one-and-a-half to four-page article or story. It can be either fiction or non-fiction and about the topic of your choice, as long as it…
- Is family-friendly– no bad words, inappropriate content, etc.
- Is really one-and-a-half to four-pages long- not filled up with a really large font
- Pictures are optional, but if you can include pictures, great! Just be sure that they are not copyrighted and that they are your own original drawings, photographs, etc. Please send in jpeg format.
COVER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Want to be a cover model? You may send in a picture ( as high-quality as you can manage) of either just yourself, you and a few friends, or even a group of people, and we will consider its acceptance for one of our issue covers! Please also send your name and age as well. Pictures really do not work on the covers unless they are a landscape picture. Not all cover photos can be selected, but we sometimes use submissions that we cannot use on a cover within the issue.
MONTHLY COLUMN SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Submit a half-a-page to two-page family-friendly article about any of the following topics:
- What Did You Do Today– write about something you did today
- What Did You Do for Homeschool Today– write about something that you did for homeschool, whether a project or a trip
- Your Homeschool Space– write about your favorite place to do your homeschool work
- Monthly Bookmark– draw a cool bookmark for the end of the magazine. All you need to do is submit your name and draw the bookmark- you don’t need to include any story. Please send in jpeg format.
- Pictures and Arts- Send in your cool picture, poem, cool word, drawing, painting, or anything you can think of! No required word amount. Please send in jpeg format.
For all submissions, send in your name and age. Parents are also welcome to send in articles (excluding the Monthly Column articles) as long as they write that they are a parent.
Have a great idea for a NEW COLUMN? Submit your new idea to the magazine!